At St Vincent’s Private Hospital we understand that finding a lump or tumour in your breast is a challenging time. From your first scans we are there every step of the way to support you and provide you the best levels of service and care.
Every tumour, every cancer and each patient requires individual attention and support and having everything you need in the one location with your own team of specialists working together to assist you is the best way to provide that.
Our specialists work to co-ordinate a detailed and comprehensive plan to provide you the most advanced breast cancer care possible. From your initial diagnosis, your specialists and our highly trained nursing staff will be there for you.
- We have private rooms with an ensuite to ensure you are able to rest and recover from any surgery in your own space.
- Support from our breast care nurses.
- The benefit of a dedicated Oncology Liaison Nurse who can answer any of your questions and provide additional information for you before, during and after your treatment.
- Breast Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons and Oncologists who are all on site at the hospital.
- A brand new Day Oncology Unit for patients who require chemotherapy treatment.
- We have highly experienced breast cancer radiologists who will conduct your testing requirements including XRays, Ultrasound and MRI.
- Specialised breast physiotherapist are available on our wards for those patients who require support from allied health clinicians.
- Radiotherapy is conducted very close by at our Fitzroy campus, the brand new centre will provide you with all the support and care you require.
Specialist Breast Surgeons
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Edmund Ek
- Hamish Farrow
- Scott Ferris
- Damien Grinsell
- Bruce Johnston
- Julian Liew
- Eldon Mah
- Derek Neoh
- Natalie Ngan
- Ramin Shayan
- Michael Weymouth
Breast Cancer Oncologists